ASM Technologies Limited is looking to employ a Warehouse Operative for our facility in Winsford, Cheshire. You will be involved in distribution and logistical activities for the UK, Europe and Internationally.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a brand new, state of the art head office in Cheshire.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Processing Goods In
- Picking stock/order items from the warehouse
- Configuring packaging for different customer requirements
- Packaging completed orders
- Entering information into the warehouse stock system
- Entering information into courier systems including any necessary customs paperwork
- Processing reclaimed IT equipment
- Computer literate
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be required to adhere to safe working practices.
- Forklift Truck (FLT) experience beneficial
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Flexible working approach
- Diligent and punctual
What you can expect from us:
- 9am–5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Fully paid Training
- Free on-site parking
- 22 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Birthday Day-off
- Company Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Pension Scheme