Web Developer (WordPress).
Role: Web Developer (WordPress)
Location: Winsford head office (home based initially during government restrictions)
Looking to grow your career in technology? Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
Breaking news – our head office will soon be moving! We’re staying in Cheshire but moving into a brand new, state of the art office.
ASM Technologies have been ranked No. 75 on The Sunday Times International Track 200 and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Solid understanding of WordPress.
- Skilled in backend and front-end development with a focus on cross browser support.
- Maintaining and updating existing websites on WordPress.
- Assisting with new website builds and developments on WordPress.
- Create responsive WordPress themes using unified coding standards and workflow.
- Convert design assets into component-based HTML & CSS.
- Plugin research and customisation.
- Optimising websites for search engines (SEO).
- Assist in the scoping of project requirements including future vision.
- Assess, suggest, and implement changes for theme and plugin performance issues.
- Ability (and desire) to dive-in and learn unfamiliar systems and tools.
- A great understanding of the web development life cycle.
- Implement changes including E-commerce and customer self service.
- Experience of designing wireframes, mock-ups and concept boards for projects.
- A strong understanding and implementation of website testing across multiple devices and platforms.
- WordPress: 2 years (essential)
- Full stack development experience (preferable)
- Understand and experience using Adobe Suite (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Working to deadlines
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Make the effort to stay up to date with development trends and standards
What you can expect from us
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn, and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking
- Training and development