Internal Account Manager–Germany.
Role: Internal Account Manager – German Region
Location: Winsford Head Office or London Office (home based initially during government restrictions)
ASM Technologies Ltd is looking for an experience salesperson from the IT Industry, with a proven track record in who will be responsible for managing the growth our client base in the German region.
Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
Breaking news – our head office will soon be moving! We’re staying in Cheshire but moving into a brand new, state of the art office.
ASM Technologies have been ranked No. 75 on The Sunday Times International Track 200 and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Build relationships across the customers’ business
- Provide quotations to a high standard of accuracy and competency
- Promote “net new” business
- Focus on achieving KPI’s set by the business and those agreed with your allocated account(s)
- Grow the allocated accounts (revenue and GP) to an agreed level
- Provide accurate forecasting
- Report, present and communicate date to colleagues and customers when required
- Provide training and support to the wider account team
- Ensure that day to day processes of the business are followed and remain compliant
- Identify risks, competitors, market threats and provide an escalation path for the team
- Identify and develop new revenue streams across multiple commodities and business areas within the allocated accounts
- Provide account mapping and support the external sales team with information, meeting appointments and opportunity identification
- Drive partnerships and collaborate with key vendors
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Knowledge of IT industry preferably having worked in the IT Channel previously
- Highly motivated & results driven
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels, along with influence them
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to use Linkedin
- To be motivational and inspirational
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be fluent in German, both written and verbal
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development