Role: Graphic Designer
Location: Winsford head office (home based initially during government restrictions)
Do you want to support selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT Industry that make a real difference to enterprise business? We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value and you’ll be a key part of the team.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
Breaking news – our head office will soon be moving! We’re staying in Cheshire but moving into a brand new, state of the art office.
ASM Technologies have been ranked No. 75 on The Sunday Times International Track 200 and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Working to and developing our brand guidelines.
- Creating campaign-based ads for social, email and website.
- Designing eye-catching elements for our social channels.
- Supporting email campaigns with relevant graphic elements.
- Creating product information sheets, infographics and data visualisation.
- Working alongside the team to continually enhance our website content and page design.
- Creating and editing video elements.
- Content animation and video effects.
- Designing digital newsletters.
- Enhancing presentations.
- Acting as visual and tone brand guardian.
- Producing effective design assets for all media including websites, print and branding.
- Working to brand guidelines of our strategic partners to create cobranded designs.
- Design digital elements to accommodate desktop, tablet and mobile capabilities.
- Able to demonstrate a strong design portfolio.
- Adobe Suite experience (including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator): 2 years (essential)
- A good understanding of design for web usability and interactive design (essential)
- Extensive PowerPoint skills (essential)
- AfterEffects & Spark (preferable)
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Make the effort to stay up to date with development trends and standards
- Meticulous attention to detail yet able to work at pace and manage changing priorities.
- Confidence in your work and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to listen to critique and collaborate with the wider team.
What you can expect from us
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn, and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking
- Training and development