Looking to grow your career in technology? Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
Do you want to be solving challenges, creating service improvements and making a difference to a business that has ambitious growth plans? We want to grow by being the very best at what we do, with delighted customers and amazing service that can help us to achieve our ambitious growth objectives. We want your help.
We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value. It’s exciting times at ASM!
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers.
We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest enterprise customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
We want to grow by being the very best at what we do, with delighted customers and amazing service that can help us to achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
Summary of Role
The Sales Support fully supports the Account Managers. They are the backbone of the sales department and responsible for ensuring that good customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. They liaise and interact with customers and all internal departments within ASM Technologies. At ASM, we like to develop individuals within the organisation and the Sales Support role could be natural progression into an Account Manager’s role if desired.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaising with customers
- Creating accurate and detailed quotes
- Maintaining data in CRM
- Help to drive and increase profitability
- Accept and prepare sales orders for processing prior to passing to the admin team
- Preparing customer backlog reports
- Liaise between the customer and Purchasing/Expediters on accurate ETAs
- Ensure orders are signed off and processed accurately
- Resolving ad hoc issues
- Returns logged and managed
- Provide data and reports to support the Account Manager
- Completing Software license deliveries to customers
- Providing PODs to customers
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers and negotiating pricing
- Providing accurate quotes to customer based on their requirements
- NO COLD CALLING
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Quick thinker, methodical with the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong written skills
- Customer care – show ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and challenges
- Problem solving and identifying the route cause for continuous improvement
- Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability on your own to work using initiative to problem
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What you can expect from us
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- Company health cash plan
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development