Do you want to be working for a company who are selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT industry that make a real difference to enterprise business? We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value.
ASM Technologies Limited is looking for someone to work alongside a Customer Success Manager supporting a number of major accounts in the UK region.
Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
Summary of Role:
The Sales Support team fully support the Customer Success Manager on either one major account or a larger number of smaller accounts. They are the backbone of the sales department and responsible for ensuring that good customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. They liaise and interact with customers and all internal departments within ASM Technologies. At ASM we develop individuals within the organisation and the Customer Support role could be natural progression into a Customer Success Manager’s role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Liaising with customers
- Creating accurate and detailed quotes
- Maintaining data in CRM
- Accept and prepare sales orders for processing prior to passing to the admin team
- Preparing customer backlog reports
- Liaise between the customer and Purchasing/Expediters on accurate ETAs
- Ensure orders are signed off and processed accurately and line with client SLA
- Resolving ad hoc issues
- Returns logged and managed
- Completing Software license deliveries to customers
- Providing PODs to customers
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers and negotiating pricing
- Providing accurate quotes to customer based on their requirements
- NO COLD CALLING
Potential candidates will have an understanding of the following channel activities:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Quick thinker, methodical with the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong written skills
- Customer care – show ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and challenges
- Problem solving and identifying the route cause for continuous improvement
- Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability on your own to work using initiative to problem
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development