Do you want to be working for a company that is selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT Industry that make a real difference to enterprise business? We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value.
ASM Technologies Limited is looking for an Sales Administrator to bolster our growing team.
Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are never the same.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a brand new, state of the art head office in Cheshire.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Processing a high volume of sales orders ensuring that they are signed off and processed accurately and in line with the client SLA
- Processing customer specific order via customer’s portal
- Maintaining data in CRM
- Producing customer backlog reporting
- Push through orders for invoicing
- Produce daily shipped reports
- Returns logged and managed
- Resolving ad hoc issues
- Dealing with ETA and POD requests
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Quick thinker, methodical with the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability to work on your own using initiative to problem solve
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development