Do you want to be selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT Industry that make a real difference to enterprise business? We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value.
ASM Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced salesperson from the IT Industry, with a proven track record in software sales who will be responsible for managing the growth of new licences, subscriptions, support and retaining renewal business across a sector of major customers of ASM.
The successful candidate will also be required to work closely with all software business partners of ASM.
Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a brand new, state of the art head office in Cheshire.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Be the first point of contact within the client for issues, price discrepancies, operational requirements related to ASM quotes, orders, delivery of licences
- Be 1st point of contact for the customer’s incumbent licensing customers.
- Be the “go to” person within the client for software requirements
- Seek out opportunities within the client to provide a managed solution of tail end software spend for its customer (existing and new)
- Achieve and maintain any agreement specific SLAs both in terms of customer delivery and vendor expectation/obligation
- Drive partnership and collaboration with key vendors
- Learn about and stay informed about competitors, channel, best practice in procurement and software licensing
- At least 2+ Yrs. experience of working with software vendors
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Organisational skills
- Negotiating skills
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development