Do you want to be selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT Industry that make a real difference to enterprise business? We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
We’ve recently moved into a brand new, state of the art office so it’s a great time to be joining the team.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Planning and implementing digital marketing plans
- Creating and delivering email campaigns tailored by client
- CRM management
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Create engaging content and copy for social media and websites including blogs and industry insights
- Creating and implementing campaigns across social channels with a focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Content creation across various media including graphics and video
- Supporting our podcast series with video, graphics and audio editing where required
- Manage social media strategies and content calendar
- Ensure social media and websites are up to date
- Ideas and recommendations for improvements and development of websites
- Maintenance of website and ecommerce platforms
- Updating copy, images and blogs on all WordPress sites
- Supporting with ad hoc marketing activity including copy writing, events and podcasts as required
- Passion for marketing and the ability to bring new ideas to the business
- Strong experience of campaigns on social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- GDPR requirements and email campaigns
- Writing content across all platforms
- Channel marketing experience (essential)
- Background in technology products (desirable)
- Experience in graphic design and adobe suite (desirable)
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- An eye for the detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What you can expect from us
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn, and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking
- Training and development