Do you want to be working for a company who are selling some of the coolest technologies in the IT Industry that make a real difference to enterprise businesses? We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value.
ASM Technologies Limited is looking for someone to act as a Customer Success Manager supporting a major account in the UK region.
Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Join the team and see where our business can take you.
- Drive retention and growth amongst our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them to succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of ASM’s offerings and innovation technology vendors to customer employees
- Maintain and develop communication with customers about their technology needs, whilst developing opportunities for deeper engagement
- Collaborate closely with the wider sales team to support customer’s requirements, renewals and expansion of opportunities
- Represents the voice of the customer to ensure our sales process, vendors, product roadmaps and supporting processes are aligned
- Seek out opportunities within the client to provide a managed solution of tail end hardware spend for its customer (existing and new)
- Achieve and maintain any agreements, specific SLAs both in terms of customer delivery and vendor expectation/obligation
- Drive partnerships and collaborate with key vendors
- Learn about and stay informed about competitors, channel, best practice in procurement and software licensing
- Provide account mapping and support the external sales team with information, meeting appointments and opportunity identification
- Mentor colleagues
- At least 2+ Yrs. experience of working with unusual or none-core hardware and software (weirdware) vendors
- Good eye for detail
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Can do attitude with strong teamwork values
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Finance)
- Negotiating skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- The ability to proficiently use Linkedin as a networking tool
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development