Looking to grow your career in technology? Join the team at ASM Technologies for a fantastic opportunity where no two days are ever the same.
Do you want to be solving challenges, creating service improvements and making a difference to a business that has ambitious growth plans? We want to grow by being the very best at what we do, with delighted customers and amazing service that can help us to achieve our ambitious growth objectives. We want your help.
We provide the world’s biggest brands with technologies that deliver a competitive edge and real value. It’s exciting times at ASM!
About ASM Technologies
Since inception in 1992, we have become leading experts in the IT channel and are the ‘Partner of Choice’ to Europe’s largest Systems Integrators and Value-Added Resellers. We supply emerging and disruptive technologies to some of the largest enterprise customers in the world.
With an eco-system of thousands of suppliers, ASM Technologies are a multi-national business with offices in London, Paris, Dusseldorf and a head office in Cheshire.
We’ve recently moved into a brand new, state of the art office so it’s a great time to be joining the team.
ASM Technologies have been ranked on The Sunday Times International Track 200 for the second year running and have been named by Business Insider as one of the Top 50 Private Companies for Growth in Greater Manchester.
Role and responsibilities
- Helping to develop and implement customer service policies
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Build, manage and mentor a team of customer service staff
- Collaborate with the IT and Marketing teams to develop solutions for customer self-service, automation and efficiencies that improve customer experience
- Providing help to customers
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by colleagues.
- Handling customer complaints and escalations
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics and data to determine the level of customer service we are providing
- Implement KPI’s and implement continuous improvement strategies
- Producing information, reports and working with other departments to highlight issues and success stories
- Writing reports analysing the customer service and making recommendations to the business
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Identify route cause of issues and implement plans to resolve problems longer term
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses
- Microsoft CRM Customer Service/Sales Professional experienced preferred
- Experience in building and running a successful team
- Experience in owning the end to end customer experience
- Must have improved customer experience for account teams and online in a B2B environment
- Experience of e-commerce and customer journeys
What you can expect from us
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Personal development and a sense of achievement
- An environment where success is valued and rewarded