The successful applicant must be fluent in German to a professional level, both written and spoken.
The BDM will be responsible for the day to day communication, promotion of ASM’s services, growth of business lines, renewals and interaction with the customer’s sales teams. You will be required to increase commercial benefits to ASM and the customer. You will be available to assist with end-user tenders/bids, involving the ASM wider team as and when required. You will be required to proactively seek higher-margin/revenue projects that may be outside of ASM’s current scope with the customer. You are required to identify and optimise new revenue streams and are required to achieve or exceed various KPI’s set by the business and those agreed with the customer.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Promote ASM’s service and business lines
- Build relationships across the customers’ business
- Promote “net new” business
- Analyse spend and competitor activity
- Support and work with ASM to build vendor partnerships
- Focus on achieving KPI’s set by the business and those agreed with your allocated accounts
- Attend regular ASM “update” meetings
- Provide support and attend customer events (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Grow the allocated accounts (revenue and GP) to an agreed level
- Meet and exceed fiscal objectives within the allocated accounts
- Report, present and communicate data to colleagues and customers as and when required
- Identify projects, savings and efficiencies within the allocated accounts
- To communicate any opportunities, issues and tasks required to enable the account team to meet their objectives and targets.
- Identify risks, competitors and market threats to the account and overall business
- Provide an escalation path for the customer
- Identify and develop new revenue streams across multiple commodities and business areas within the allocated accounts
- Provide account mapping and support the internal/external sales team with information, meeting appointments and opportunity identification
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time